Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Convincing You!

I found Decently Funny with Nuzzy and the Guy on iTunes. The podcast is hosted by David Nussbaum and Guy Opochinski, the podcast is a comedey/celebrity interview show. The episode I listened to was episode #93, released January 16, 2012. In this Podcast they interviewed the members of Panic! At The Disco, they asked them a wide variety of questions, and several that I haven't heard interviewers asked before. I think the two are pretty funny, and do a good job at interviewing people, they're pretty laid back and I would highly recommend listening to their pod casts.  Epcast I found Epcast on Podcast Pickle.This podcast discusses all things Disney, but mostly focuses on Disney World! March 14th they posted a podcast about the ride Pirates and it's changes. The podcast is hosted by Jonathan Chapman! If you like Disney World I would highly recommend this podcast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment