Monday, May 13, 2013

Animoto: Travel France

Animoto 

Process

I created this movie using Animoto, an online movie maker.  I used photos from Microsoft Office, these are photos of France, mainly Paris.  Animoto put these photos into a slideshow with copyright free music.  The music I chose was in the 'travel' category.  I didn't have to really do much except put in the pictures I wanted.  Animoto did most of the work for me, although I did add a title and emphasized a photo as well.  

Purpose

By using Animoto for this movie it made it easy and very professional.  Unlike Photostory and PowerPoint, Animoto made the movie much much more professional-looking.  Also, Animoto was extremely easy to use, they did most of the work for you and even provided the music.  

Possibilities 

Animoto, of course, worked incredibly well for this assignment.  However, Animoto did not let a video play more than 30 seconds so it limited the amount of pictures I was allowed to have.  Also, when I added text it took away one or two of my pictures. I honestly would not do this project any differently, I love it they way it is.  I would love to create more movies with Animoto and I could do it much faster and easier the next time. I could also easily teach a new person how to create an Animoto video. 

Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment