Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Animoto






Animoto

Make a video of your own at Animoto.

 Purpose
The purpose of this was project was to learn a new way to make a video. We were able to use animoto and it was a really cool experience, animoto is a really nice program.


Process
The process I had to go through was I first had to sign up for a free Animoto account.
I then had to pull in photos I already had saved to my drive, and arrange them into the order I wanted them and I edited and added captions to some of them. I also changed the music on it and made sure I liked the theme I had selected.


Possibilities
This project had lots of possibilities. I could have made a much longer video if I had used a paid for account. I also could have done a little more searching than I did for a theme. I also could use animoto for a different class project.

No comments:

Post a Comment