Monday, May 13, 2013


Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.


Process 
The Process in making this video was very easy. I used Animoto and all I had to do was follow the steps. First I had to pick a theme. I could pick anyone that i thought was appealing. Then I added pictured to put in my video. After I added the photo's in I added text to the pics so that the text could help tell what the video was about. After I went threw all the steps Animoto did the rest. 

Purpose
The purpose for making this video was so that I was able to make a video on my own in Animoto. At first I thought Animoto was going to be difficult but it was truly  easy. My video was showed to tell about the animal I did BoomSlang and the Galleria I would have at my hotel. Animoto made my video look professional and it did.

Possibilities 
The Possibilities are that I am most likely going to use Animoto again. Now I can make more better and professional look video's. I am going to show many people this website because it has easy steps and anyone can follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment