Monday, May 13, 2013

Animoto


Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.



-Process
 
      I created this video by using the website http://animoto.com/. I used llama images from Google. I enhanced this movie by using spotlight and captions. I got the music from the music folder in Global. I selected this music because it went with the pictures well.


-Purpose

      We used Animoto to make this movie because it was something different than what we usually use. It was by far my favorite application to use and it was definitely the easiest. This movie was very upbeat and it appeals to almost all people.  


-Possibilities

      This assignment worked well because it was super easy and didn't take long to learn how to work it. It didn't work well when I tried to add even more pictures to my  movie because it wouldn't let me. If I were to create this again, it would be even better. And I would be able to train a novice on how to make this movie.

      




No comments:

Post a Comment