Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zoo! Reflection
By Keirsten


The process:
        How I created this movie was by photo story. The tasks that I preformed were getting all of the pictures and make sure that they are the ones that you want to do it on. I used the images of a Polar Bear. I enhance these slides by doing different animation on them and by making them do all different kind of things. The motion and transactions that I selected were the ones that flipped and turned, and did all different kind of things. The place were I got the music from was from my documents. The reason why I choose the music that I did was because i thought that it went with it very nicely. 

The purpose:
       The reason why i used photo story to make my movie was because i have used it before and i find it better to use. The unique thing about using this application is that it lets you crop the pictures the was that you want to crop, it also lets you add any defect to what you want to do. Yes it was easy to use because it is an easier way to make a movie.
          The purpose for putting this on Zoo page is because it shows what all the animals that we have here and yes they are very friendly. It shows that we have a lot of animals that the kids and families can come and see them with  out worrying about there kids getting hurt.

The possibilities: 
         The thing that worked well for this assignment is that I had everything already to go so I wasn't searching for it. The only thing that didn't work for this is some of the color affects. There could be a lot of things that could get added to this video. I probably could create another movie faster and easier with out a dought. The reason why is because i know were everything is at now so i can not ask any questions and make sure i am done with it and its very different then the one before. Yes I could teach a novice on here because it is not as hard as the other one was.


No comments:

Post a Comment