Monday, May 13, 2013

~Zoo~

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Process: I created this zoo movie by using Photo Story. First of all I added the same picture multiple times added some effects to the images. I then added text to provide information about the animal chosen in the video. Once that was completed I put animation on each image to create an effect to make the video more interesting. The music I have in this movie was from the application Photo Story itself. I chose this type of music to make the movie a little more entertaining.


Purpose: We used Photo Story because it was another easy way to create a movie. It allowed for us to use the same image over again and we could also crop the image down to how we wanted it to look. This application allows you to record right along with the images. It also allows you to choose what sort of music you whether it's your own or the applications. I believe this application was very easy to use because it pretty much guided you step by step. Also the purpose of putting a Zoo page on Snowed Inn is to show off a certain aspect of Snowed Inn. It allows for the viewer to see facts about an animals at the zoo. My video has a light air about it with some information about the animal in the zoo. I hope it shows a prospective visitor how much fun they could have at my Snowed Inn.


Possibilities: I think I could remake this and do it quicker because now I understand the program. I also think I could show someone how to do this and that it would be quite easy. 
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment