Wednesday, June 5, 2013

 Kristen Ferguson

In Macromedia flash we learned how to make flash animations! Here are some of mine!!

This is my text.gif

 This is picture of a lightening bolt.gif

This is my bouncy ball.gif
 
This is my morph.gif

Macromedia Flash involves making a object move like a cartoon. In Macromedia Flash we make a bouncy ball that bounced off of the walls. We also made a squishy ball or a morph which is ball that changes sizes and shapes! Then we made picture of something, I made a lightening bolt. The last thing we did was text, my text had the zoom effect to it! In Macromedia we did all this by using flash and by inserting frames and changing the colors, drawing lines, and making a motion tween. There were alot of steps to making a flash animation in Macromedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment