Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flash Animations

  • Flash Animation was a more challenging project because you were totally screwed if your motion didnt work. If it didnt work you had to either start over or go where you left off and try to fix the changes. For me I had to start over alot because I completely suck at this. I still succeeded though and fixed all my mistakes.
  •  For the Summer Animation I went to TuCity Flash and I went to Stretch and Zoom Slide and followed the instructions of what to do. In that one I had to use alot of stretching and motion. For the Scene one it was really challenging you had to be able to get the scene to move so it took alot of keyframes. For the bouncy ball one we used the arrow alot to click and drag it so it was able to move. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment