Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Macromedia Flash

This is my text .gif


We used Macromedia flash to make these GIFS. It was a little confusing to use, but with some help we got it figured out! We worked for macromedia for about two weeks!

 



This is my bouncing ball .gif

This is my mermaid following a motion path .gif
We first made flash animations in Macromedia. On the top we made the word "Hello" stretch and fade. On the top left we took a sqaure and a circle bounce around the box. To the right I made a Mermaid (following a motion path) rising up out of the ocean then going back in. On the bottom left I made what was originally a red circle bounce around the box, change color, and change shape. For most we had to draw the object and convert it to the symbol then place it where we wanted for each frame within a motion tween. For the mermaid, I also had to draw a motion path.



This is my morph/squishing .gi


  

No comments:

Post a Comment