Monday, May 13, 2013

Animoto


Process

I created this movie using Animoto, an online application that will take photos and music that you choose and creates a very professional presentation for you. I used travel images that were available on Animoto to simulate a road trip slideshow. I enhanced a couple of slides by adding captions and spotlighting them.

Purpose

By using Animoto, I was able to create a very professional video that looked much better than if I had used PowerPoint.The professional effects really made the video pop.

Possibilities

Although Animoto is very professional, if you want to make a video longer than 30 seconds, there will be a fee involved.  Overall, it is very easy to use and I would definitely use it again.  Additionally, it would be very easy to teach a beginner how to use this program.




No comments:

Post a Comment