Monday, May 13, 2013

Amenities


~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

  Amenities



Process
 I created the amenities movie by using PowerPoint. I created slides and placed images and information about amenities that my Snowed Inn offered. I used images that were of African safaris and Mt. Kilimanjaro. I used bright colors to enhance my slides and attract the viewers. I tried to use animations that were flash and caught the observers attention. I wanted to make the prospective guest have a strong urge to want to stay. 
Purpose
I used PowerPoint to create my movie because it is user friendly and gives more options for editing. I believe that it is easier to navigate and locate the proper tools for creating a movie.

The purpose of putting an Amenities Page on Snowed Inn is to show the visitor what the Inn has to offer. My video is very energetic with vivid colors to attract the viewers eyes and enhance their interest in the Inn. This gives the prospective visitor a greater urge to want to stay.

 Possibilities

 PowerPoint worked really well for this movie. It was hard timing the titles just right. If I had to do this again, I would have added music. I could create this again, faster and easier because I already did it once. It was kind of confusing at first, but after the first slide it seemed to get easier. I could train a novice to make this movie since I already did it.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment