Monday, May 13, 2013

Animoto




Process 

The Process in making this video was simple I used Animoto and all I had to do was follow the steps. First I had to pick a theme. Then I added pictures to my video. After I added the photo's in I added captions to each pictures, which made it easy to tell what the pictures were about. After I went through each step Animoto did the rest. 

Purpose
The purpose for making this video was so that I learned how to use Animoto At first I thought it was going to be difficult, but turned out to be a easy tool. My video was about tigers, I did it because we are the Maplewood Tigers. Animoto made my video look pretty good after I finished

Possibilities 

The Possibilities are that I will use Animoto again when I want to make a short picture video. It's an easy thing to do, and make the videos look quiet professional. I might show people this tool if they really want to make a picture video!

No comments:

Post a Comment