Monday, May 13, 2013

Animoto



Process


Making an Animoto video was extremely easy.  First you had to pick a theme that you like, then you can upload pictures or videos to the site.  If you don't want to upload any pictures, Animoto has a variety of pictures and videos that you can use.  You can also put text on your pictures and duplicate or rotate pictures.  Once your done with that, you can produce your video and your done!

Purpose


The purpose of making a video on Animoto is to give us an idea of what it's like.  Animoto is easy and quick to do.  Now I know how to use this video application and many other applications.  This application makes your videos look really cool.

Possibilities 


The possibility is that I probably will use Animoto again.  I really liked this application better than other ones.  This application is much easier and faster.  I will show my family and friends how to use Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment