Tuesday, May 14, 2013

~Animoto~

Make a video of your own at Animoto.
Check out the video Here:
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Process
I created this video by using Animoto. I used images involving water to show a relaxing scene.The music in this movie was used from the gallery in the Animoto website. I also chose the water theme to make it look all the more relaxing. For this I had to choose the images I thought would best go along with the theme, then I added some text. Finally I added music, I then watch the preview of the video after I thought it was satisfactory I published the video.
Purpose
We used Animoto because it was an easy to use website that allowed you to create a video by just using images. I found it interesting that once use chose a theme it created amazing effects to the images without having to do them yourself. This video also allowed for the viewer to get a perspective on a different type of vacation such as one on the water. Also the video shows the viewer the things they could see while on vacation, and some of these sights are quite stunning.
Possibilities
I think this project would have been better if I could have added more images and added a little more text, but other than that I thought it was overall a good video. now that I know how this website works it would be easier for me to create another video like this one.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment