Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Galleria 

 Board Games

By Keirsten 

 The process

     I used Photo story to create my movie. Then I went to Global and under Mrs. Rices then that's where I got my pictures from. Then the music that I got was from my documents. I select the music that i used was because it was calm and smooth and i know that it went with the photo's that i was using.

 The purpose:

       We used power point to make this video because we know how to work and do a lot of things on power point. Yes it is easier to use because it all is very simple on how to do things and make a lot of things with it just being anyone's first time doing it.  The purpose that we put the Galleria on the snowed inn page was because we can show everyone that things that we have to do and all of the fun things that we have at our hotel. The music that I used is from my documents. The reason why i choose this music was because it was relaxing and calm

 The possibilities:

       The things that worked very well with this assignment was that everything went into play when i was working on it. The things that didn't go o very well with this was when they didn't go with the topics that i was trying to put with it. It could be easier to do if they know more about the animal and there habitat. Yes i could remake this movie faster and easier if I really wanted to, because I know where everything goes and how it all goes together. I could very much train a novice on how to make a movie by doing this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment