Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Animoto



Make a video of your own at Animoto.





Process:

Making this video was fairly simple.  All I did was, I went on Animoto and followed the steps. First you pick a theme, you can pick anyone that you find goes with your images.  Then I added my pictures into the video.  After that it's whatever you want to do to make you video more appealing to viewers.  I added some text and a couple captions to help explain what the video was about.  That's really all you have to do, Animoto does the rest.

Purpose:

The purpose of making this video was to see how I could make a really cool video all on my own.  Making a video on your own sounds like it could be a challenge but Animoto was really easy to work with. It makes your videos look professional and and you can do it all by yourself!

Possibilities:

The possibilities that I will use Animoto again are high.  I saw how easy it was to make professional looking videos and it was fun as well.  I can show my friends and family how easy it is and I am sure they will love to use Animoto as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment