Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kristen Ferguson

Process
In Animoto, I created a video by picking a theme and adding multiple pictures! I put the pictures in a certain order to make it looks nice.. In Animoto I added a Title text, caption, and spotlight!! Then I added Music to fit the theme of my video! When i was done i processed my movie and embedded it into my Google site!


Purpose
The purpose of making this video in Animoto was to experience making a quick and easy movie!! Animoto was quick and easy to use because it was very precise on how to do something! 


Possibilities
If i were to do this again I could go about it differently and do it faster and quicker because I would know what to do right off the bat! I would recommend using Animoto because it is easy and the movie turns out great in the end! If I were to train someone to make a video off of Animtoto it would be really easy because it was so easy to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment