Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Galleria Reflection

I used the worst applications, I used powerpoint and greenshot it was absolutely terrible because I hate technology, and PPT gave me a hard time.  I used the coolest images I could find on Google, just to get it over with.  I enhanced my slides with awesome copyrighted music, and cool tranisition and animations on the slide.  I picked the ones that made it fade in and out and stuff.  I got the music from the illegal music on my iPhone. I chose the music because it was free, and illegal.


  • Purpose

    • I used PPt to create this movie because Mrs. Rice told me to use it.  I put it on my website because that was part of the assignment.  I included text on my page to make sure you could see it and know it was there. The purpose of this movie was to get a good grade so I don't have to take Web Page for a 3rd time.  My movie was calm and relaxing because I am calm and relaxing person. I don't know what appeal means so I can't answer that question.

  • Possibilities

    • I worked well for this assignment.Powerpoint because it sucks.  I wouldn't cause I wouldn't do it again.  I dont know any other things you can use.  Pretty colors.  No cause I aint gonna do one again.  I could hardly do it myself so I aint gonna train no novice to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment