Tuesday, May 14, 2013

 


Process: I created my movie by going to Animoto. I chose a fun, funky theme. I added pictures of myself, my family, my friends- the people who mean the most to me! I added music, special effects & transitions, captions, & text! I got the embed code & put it on my site.

Purpose: We made this video in Animoto to get the feel of a fast, 30 second video. It was super easy to use and took basically no time at all to put together. Being able to pick your own theme was a very cool, unique feature to Animoto!

Possibilities: I think pictures of myself, friends, and family worked well for this project. It made my project unique and clearly identifiable. If I were to do it again I would try to put more pictures that had the same topic together, instead of just throwing pictures together. I would be able to do it much faster because I already know what I'm doing. I could train someone to do it easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment