Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Snowed Inn Zoo


                           
 Process:
  • I created the Zoo Movie  by using Photo-story. The task(s) I performed was, I kept inserting the same picture multiple times, and added effects to the images. The images that I used were dolphins from kids biology. I enhanced the slides by using animations and transitions to create an appealing effect to the viewers. I selected different transitions. I got the music from Photostory's database. I selected the music I did because it was peaceful just like dolphins. Also because it seemed to go good with my story.
  •  
     
Purpose:
  • We used Photo Story to make this movie because it was easier to use to make animations and the slides were easier to make. The unique thing about using this application is, it lets you record right along with the images. Also it lets you use all kind of transitions and effects.
    The purpose of putting a Zoo page on Snowed Inn is, to show other cool things that Snowed Inn offers. It makes Snowed Inn look more creative. The appeal that my movie has on the prospective visitor at the Inn is, creative, colorful, and organized.  
Possibilities:
  • Photo Story worked really well for this assignment. The timing didn't really work well. It was hard to time the slides just right. If I had to do it again, I would time the slides better. Also, I would add more effects. Other elements that could be added to this web page to enhance the content is, more slides and effects. I think I could create this again, faster and easier, because I already did it once and I understand it much better. I think I could train a novice to make this movie, since I'm the one who already made it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment