Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Petting Zoo

Glitter Text Live - http://www.glittertextlive.com
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~


Process: I created this zoo movie by using Photo Story. I added the same picture of a Zebra multiple times and added text and effects to each slide. I enhanced the slides using transitions and music along with the effects I added to the pictures. The music I have in this movie is from youtube and is an African song which I believe is appropriate since zebras are from Africa. I chose this type of music to make the movie a little more entertaining.

Purpose: We used Photo Story because it was an easy way to create a movie. It allowed us to use an image that we could crop and add effects to, to create a more appealing slide. This application allows you to record right along with the images. It also allows you to choose what sort of music you whether it's your own or the applications. I believe photostory is very easy to use because it has simple steps and very user friendly 

The purpose of putting a Zoo page on Snowed Inn is to show of one of the Inn's amenity, the Petting Zoo. It allows for the viewer to see facts about the feature animals at the zoo. I hope it shows a prospective visitor how much fun they could have at my Snowed Inn.


Possibilities: I think I could remake this and do it easier because I now understand the how to use the program. I also think I could show someone how to do this because I am confident that I know how to use photostory.

    ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment