Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Zoo Reflection


 

 

Reflection (copy the text in this section)

Process

(delete this)  Photostory takes you through the process step by step and makes It very simple.  I picked an image and put different animations and transitions on it.  Images from Google.  It was on Photostory.  I got the music from iTunes because it was quick and easy.

Purpose

(delete this)  I have no clue.  It was part of the assignment. Text and pretty colorful letters.  It was an assignment.  It was calm and relaxing like me, Keith Stone.  I don't own an Inn, so I have no idea.

Possibilities

Photostory worked very well for the assignment because it was so easy to use.  Powerpoint didn't work well because I hate it and it sucks.  I wouldn't do it again because I didn't want to the first time.  Maybe.  Color. No cause I suck.   Nope.

 

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

 


 
Hide Settings blockShow Settings block

Settings

Undock this item

No comments:

Post a Comment